Why PADI Boat Diver?
Through the PADI Boat Diver Specialty course, you can learn the techniques and procedures for diving from different types of boats. The more boats you're diving from, the more diving you're doing.
How long will it take?
- Recommended Course Hours: 12
- Minimum Open Water Training: two dives over one day
Where can I go from here?
The Boat Adventure Dive from the
Adventures In Diving
program may credit toward this Specialty course at the instructor's discretion. This Specialty course can also be one of the five Specialty certifications necessary for your
PADI Master Scuba Diver
Price $130.00 PADI Boat Diver, not including equipment.
Every day 8:30 a.m. and 2:00 p.m.
What do I need to start?
- Minimum age: 10 years old
What will I do?
As part of your PADI Boat Diver Specialty course, you'll learn about:
- Boat diving planning, organization, procedures, techniques, problems and hazards
- Proper boat diving etiquette, including equipment storage and conduct
- Specific and local boat diving laws and ordinances
- Overview of emergency and safety equipment needed on- private dive boats