DIVER PROPULSION VEHICLE DIVER
Why PADI Diver Propulsion Vehicle?
If you want an introduction to the excitement of moving through the water with no effort, then his is your course.
What will I do?
During the program, you'll learn the techniques you need to know for safe diver propulsion vehicle operation. This includes:
- Diver propulsion vehicle dive planning organization, procedures, techniques, problems and hazards
- Equipment and procedure considerations
- How to avoid harming fragile aquatic life
How long will it take?
- Recommended Course Hours: 6
- Minimum Open Water Training: two dives over one day
Where can I go from here?
The Diver Propulsion Vehicle
from the Adventures In Diving program may count toward this specialty at instructor discretion and this specialty counts as one of your five Specialty diver certifications for the
Master Scuba Diver
Price $160.00 PADI Diver Propulsion Vehicle
Every day 8:30 a.m. and 2:00 p.m.
What do I need to start?
- Minimum age: 12 years old