Why PADI Enriched Air Diver?
Maximize your time with the upgraded PADI Enriched Air Diver course. Enriched Air Diver saves you time by allowing you to:
• Stay underwater longer
• Get back into the water sooner
• Get your certification while simultaneously completing dives for other PADI courses
Plus, by diving with Enriched Air you may feel less tired on your vacation.
How soon can I be diving on enriched air?
Just a mini workshop and a couple dives and you’ll be on your way.
• Recommended Course Hours: 12
• Minimum Open Water Training: two dives over one day
What will I need?
You'll need your PADI Enriched Air Crew-Pak, which includes an Enriched Air 32 percent Table, Enriched Air 36 percent Table and Equivalent Air Depth/Oxygen Exposure Table.
Where can I go from here?
You can apply this Specialty course towards your
Master Scuba Diver
certification.You also need the PADI Enriched Diver certification if you intend to move into technical diving.
Price $200.00 PADI Enriched Air Diver, not including equipment.
Every day 8:30 a.m. and 2:00 p.m.
What do I need to start?
- All you need is your open water diver certification. (You must be 15 years of age or older).
What will I do?
You will learn preparation and diving procedures involved with enriched air diving.